Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Adult Fitness Concepts, LLC (the “Private Gym”), owner of Private Gym™, the easy-to-use, interactive, follow-along exercise programs that help men safely and effectively maximize their sexual performance, core strength, and overall physical health, the Private Gym™ mobile application(s) and tablet application(s) (the “Applications”), the Private Gym™ downloadable content (the “Downloads”) and content and materials on the Site, Applications and Downloads (collectively, the “Content”).
Children’s Online Privacy
The Private Gym does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained personal information on an individual under the age of 18, that information will be deleted from our systems.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and the Private Gym™ is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
What Information Does the Private Gym Collect?
The Private Gym collects certain types of information in order to provide you with a more customized experience. The information enables the Private Gym to provide services and features that are more likely to meet your needs. Of course, users may be able to use our products or services or browse our websites without providing any personal information.
The Private Gym collects the following two types of information when you visit our websites or you do business with us via any medium: (1) information that may be used to identify you individually, such as your name, physical address, phone number, and email address ("personal information"); and (2) nonpersonal information, such as IP addresses, the type of browser you are using, and aggregated information about user activities on our websites ("nonpersonal information").
- Personal Information:
- The Private Gym specifically requests personal information from you at certain points on and off our websites. For example, when you call us, visit or subscribe to our websites, use our mobile applications or downloads, or when you purchase an item or service, we collect personal information to complete the transaction. This information may include, without limitation, your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and date of birth. From time to time, the Private Gym may also request or obtain personal information about you and your interests through surveys, contest/sweepstakes entry forms, social media web sites, or in other ways. You may always choose not to provide us with your personal information; however, this may limit our ability to provide you with a specific product or service or information, or to offer you personalized content.
- Information the Private Gym Obtains from Other Sources:
- The Private Gym may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices/applications and third-party services) and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). For example, if you access third-party services (such as Facebook Connect) through or in connection with our websites, we may collect information available about you through those services, including, but not limited to, personal information as well as publicly observable data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings.
- The Private Gym also uses a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign identification to your computer that may be placed by us or a third party with whom we partner. Cookies allow us to better understand your preferences and personalize the content on our websites to give you a better overall shopping experience. The unique user ID contained within your cookie automatically identifies your computer—but not you—to our servers every time you visit our websites. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user, but may be combined with identity information in our log files. You can turn off the cookie feature by using your browser preference options, but you may not be able to utilize some of the features or services on our websites properly. Current versions of many web browsers offer enhanced user controls for the placement and duration of cookies. Search for "cookies" under your web browser's Help menu for more information on the cookie management features available to you.
How Does the Private Gym Use the Information it Collects?
- The Private Gym’s Use of Personal Information and Nonpersonal Information:
- We use your personal information to process your requests, fulfill your orders and communicate with you about your orders, send important notices or tell you about new products or services. We may also use your personal information to improve our products, services and advertising, personalize our websites, target advertising or promotions that may be of interest to you, or conduct business that we feel would be of interest to you. On occasion, we may also contact you about the Private Gym’s or any of its business units' or partners' products or services that we think you will find useful or to see if you are interested in participating in market research regarding the Private Gym. For information about opting out of such communications, please see our Opt-Out Policy section below.
- Customer Service Issues and Contacts:
- The Private Gym may use your personal information to contact you in response to customer service complaints you have submitted, to address a problem affecting your use of a product or service, or to verify information concerning a transaction.
- Transaction Processing:
- When you make a purchase, the Private Gym may need to provide personal information, including information such as your shipping address, billing information, telephone number, and credit card information, to third parties, including product manufacturers and shipping companies, as necessary solely to complete the transaction.
- Legal Requirements:
- The Private Gym may, in its sole discretion, disclose personal information when we deem necessary or appropriate to law enforcement or other entities or third parties as required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud, identity theft, or otherwise to comply with the law or legal process, to respond to claims, to protect our systems and customers, to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Private Gym and its employees or others.
- Business and Accounting Disclosures:
- The Private Gym may also disclose non-identifying transaction information to third parties for the purpose of accounting and record keeping. We may also disclose aggregate user data or nonpersonal information in order to describe our services to prospective business partners, advertisers, and others, but will do so only in a form that does not identify individual users.
- Third-Party Tools/Services:
- At various points and pages on our websites, you may be able to access or utilize tools and/or services offered by or in conjunction with third parties, including tools and services in connection with third-party "social media" and other sites that would allow personal information to be transferred to such third parties (for example, Facebook Connect). These third parties have separate data collection and privacy practices independent from ours, and thus Private Gym cannot be responsible for their policies or activities. Please contact those third parties directly if you have questions about their privacy policies.
- Other Disclosures:
- Occasionally, the Private Gym may disclose personal information in other circumstances, but we will only do this if we have explained at the time we collect the information the purpose for which it will be disclosed.
You may opt out of receiving communication from us by emailing us at: email@example.com.
In addition, the Private Gym may contact you via email or use targeted online advertising. In the case of email, we may include instructions to enable you to unsubscribe from future emails if you so choose. You agree and understand that while we will do our best to comply with your request, we shall not be liable for any problems or delays associated with the opt-out process.
The Private Gym uses industry-standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, and we make good-faith efforts to store your personal information in a secure operating environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Community Center / Community Chat Rooms / Message Boards
The Private Gym’s websites may include online forums, chat rooms, message boards, and other interactive technologies that allow comments, messages, emails, and postings to be associated with a user's name or email address. Any information you post is public information, and the Private Gym cannot control what use third parties may make of this personal information.
All of these forums are public. Please consider this before you post.
How Can I Correct, Update, or Delete My Information?
The Private Gym does not currently have a method for users to delete the personal information contained in our database. However, you may change or update the personal information we have collected by calling our Customer Service Department or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your email address, your order number, the name of the product you purchased, and the information you wish to change. In addition, you may delete the cookie stored on your computer, which will cause our system to perceive you as a new user with no known user data. You may also set your browser to reject cookies, but doing so may prevent you from using some of our services.
Users Based Outside the USA
Like almost every website and business, the Private Gym and its websites may be accessed by an international audience. By visiting any of our websites and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in this policy. In addition, such data may be stored on servers located in the United States of America or otherwise outside your resident jurisdiction; such jurisdictions may have less stringent privacy practices than your own. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
What Happens to my Information if the Private Gym is Sold to or Merges with Another Company?
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time. If the Private Gym make any substantive changes to the policy in the future with regard to how we use your information, we will post those changes on our websites in this location together with the date of the last update. Your continued business relationship or use of the websites after the changes are posted constitutes your agreement to the changes, both with regard to information we have previously collected from you and with regard to information we collect from you in the future. If you do not agree to the changes, please discontinue your use of our websites or business relationship with us.
Contacting the Private Gym